Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sparkling Limeade



This is sort of inspired by someone I knew when I was in high school.  We went to their house for a party once, and she had made this sparkling cucumber limeade drink thing that was DELICIOUS.  I have ever since been trying to figure out the recipe and have since failed.  But this is close.  And you'd be surprised how easy it is!

Sparkling Limeade

1 2 liter bottle of 7up or Sprite or similar lemon lime soda (I used diet of course, that works fine too.)
1 lime, sliced into rounds
1 can limeade concentrate
1/2 a cucumber, sliced into rounds

Combine the limeade and 7up gently in a pitcher with a spoon.  Be careful, because you don't want the soda to bubble over.  Add the lime and cucumber slices to the mix and serve cold.

See?  It's that easy!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm doing a baby shower in June (I know LONG wat off) but now I know what we are having for drinks!! And in the meantime I'm making this at home.

    ReplyDelete