Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So I have been a bit absent for awhile...

I have a list of excuses, but none are very good except for one that just began recently.  And that is that I recently found out I am expecting.  So my appetite has been here and there and sometimes no where to be found.  Which makes it hard to find the motivation to cook when I can hardly decide what I want to eat.

I am going to work harder at posting something at least once a week.  Hopefully when I begin my 2nd trimester in a couple weeks I'll feel more energetic and motivated to get in the kitchen more often.

Until then, I hope you are enjoying my existing recipes and Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Don't even worry about it. Sometimes the thought of food would send me running to the bathroom or outside to "breathe the clean air".

    ReplyDelete