Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Pizza Dough recipe

Right so we really like this Whole Wheat pizza dough that we've done in the past.  But Carmel makes it.  Pizza dough seems to take for ever to make and have endless complications to recipes.  So this my new recipe, I got it from these guys.  What I like about this recipe is that it is simple enough that I can memorize.

Step 1
1 1/2 C luke warm water
stir in 1 T yeast
wait 5 minutes

While waiting
Step 2
3 1/2 C flour
pinch of salt

Put them together using a spatula
Mix some flour in it with your bare hands


See seriously how hard is that.  That's all there is to it.  I think I'll make a movie.  Then I thought no my main man Alton probably already has a movie somewhere around here and I saw THIS:


So I've decided it's time I go capture some of my own yeast, so if this works out I'll make a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment