Monday, May 3, 2010

Tri-Color Pasta Salad

This one wasn't my particular favorite, but Jeff liked it, and when I took it to a potluck some people said they enjoyed it too.  So maybe you will like it more than I did.   It has some good ingredients and it sounded good to me, but just didn't do it for me when I tried it.  I got it off the salad dressing wrapper, and thought I would try it...and we all have some that weren't perfect, right?  And though I didn't enjoy it, you just might like it a lot!

Tri Color Pasta Salad

1 lb tri color pasta (I used "wacky mac"-- different colors and shapes)
1/4 c parsley, chopped
1/4 c black olives, sliced
1/4 c sweet onion, sliced or diced
1 c chopped bell pepper (I used red)
1 tsp black pepper
1 c Vidalia Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing (the brand I got it from was called Virginia Brand)

Cook pasta to pkg directions.  Drain and rinse in cold water, or plunge into ice water and drain again.  Add other ingredients, then toss and refrigerate for at least an hour.

1 comment:

  1. this is a great pasta dish - tasty, not too busy - daughter-in-law who is a pasta junkie loved it!

    ReplyDelete