Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bountiful Baskets

I just signed up to get my first Bountiful Basket last night, and I am so excited.  When I went to visit my cousin last weekend and saw everything she got in hers I was sold.  I had been thinking about it for a long time, but this time I actually decided to do it.

Because of this new adventure and the wealth of bi-weekly produce I will be getting, I am going to start a new series of recipes that will be inspired by the produce I receive in my box every other week.  I will be needing to find new recipes and new ways to use all kinds of fruits and vegetables, so I look forward to learning new things and trying new foods.

I hope you will follow me with my new adventure and try some new things too!  If you would like to sign up for a Bountiful Basket, check out their website at www.bountifulbaskets.org and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment