Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sorry...got caught up in the holidays!

Ok, so I know it has been awhile since the last one. I have been busy with the last minute things for the holidays and so this has been put on the back burner! I am happy I have so many readers from all over the place! Thanks for giving me your time and attention every once in awhile.

I plan on posting a couple recipes today, and this week I promise I will start posting some pictures. Being busy with the holidays means I have been cooking a lot, so I do have some things to post as far as pictures go.

Please note, I have corrected a recipe. My brother in law made me aware of the fact that I had posted the wrong measurement on the yeast for the cinnamon rolls--it's 2 teaspoons, NOT 2 tablespoons. Sorry about that mistake!

Until next time, Happy Cooking, and I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment