Thursday, December 3, 2009

That's definitely a start.

Ok, so I feel like I have posted a lot of recipes today, and I don't want to do so many every day. I wanted to get it started with a few recipes, and then build as I go along.

Jeff says I should post pictures of each item with each recipe, but I think I might have to go back and add the pictures after I make them, rather than making 10 different items because I posted a lot of things today. So I will make each of these items sometime in the near future (the next couple of weeks probably) and then post pictures when I make them.

Until then, enjoy the recipes and feel free to comment whether you liked them or not in the comment section.

For the holidays, I know a lot of families have traditional treats they like to make for their neighbors or whatever. I love sharing and getting new recipes, so it would be fantastic to exchange them here. If you are willing to share some of them, post them in the comments section and I'd love to try making them myself. I don't know how popular this thing will be, but hopefully it will be useful and fun for everyone involved!

Happy Cooking!

Carmel

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited. And I love that you give a little history as to why these recipes are important to you. Great job, and I'm looking forward to giving some of these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. I was thinking if it turns out successful, we could have a few contributors besides just me. Mix it up a little. Glad you like it so far!

    ReplyDelete