Monday, March 22, 2010

Scentsy party treats, part 2

I also made this for the party, and it turned out really well, which was not really a surprise, but I guess I wasn't completely confident it would be such a hit.   Good for me, huh?   Very simple and I usually have the ingredients on hand, so that was the good part.  You can serve it with crackers, chips, veggies, whatever.

Cream Cheese Ranch dip

2 8-oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp ranch seasoning (I used Hidden Valley powder mix)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp dried dill weed

In mixer, beat cream cheese well til whipped (makes it light and airy).  Add ranch seasoning and blend well til combined, then add garlic powder and dill as you continue to blend. 

I also made this for St. Patrick's Day and dyed it green with food coloring.  Kind of a fun thing to do, and you could probably dye it any color you wanted for whatever occasion.  Or maybe have a couple small dishes with different colors for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment